Dana Point BMW Repair – COAST MOTOR WERK
Coast Motor Werk Performs all BMW Services, Maintenance and Repair with Less Time, Lower Cost, and More Care than the Dealership. We have four convenient locations near Dana Point.
Why are we better, you ask?
1. We save you time.
Ever waited over an hour or more just to drop your car off? Wait a second- lets back up a bit. How long did it even take you to get your BMW appointment? A week or more? Bleh.
Not to mention the wait for a rental, and who knows when you’ll be able to see your sweet car again?
At Coast Motor Werk, we can book an appointment at any of our four locations immediately. Once arrived, we provide a quick drop off service, a quick rental service and most importantly, a quick return on your car. (Most of our repairs can be performed on the same day).
2. We save you money.
Since our specialty is BMWs, our expert technicians can determine problems quicker and with more accuracy than other shops.
Our company structure is to maintain as low of overhead as possible, so we are actually able to charge WAY less than the dealership – sometimes up to half the dealer’s cost!
And our mechanics aren’t rewarded for unnecessary repairs like some other guys.
3. Our technicians are paid salary.
Why do I care how you pay your technicians?
Many dealerships give their employees a commission based salary. The more services and repairs they complete, the bigger their paycheck! What does that mean for you?
- Pressuring customers to do unnecessary repairs
- Shoddy workmanship
- Competition with other technicians, rather than collaboration
- Passing on complicated diagnostics that they won’t make money on…but that your car needs
Our guys, on the other hand, are paid salary. They are not pressured to quickly turn over repairs in order to feed their families, nor will they pressure you to have any repairs or services on your MINI. We have hand-picked the best of the best – our technicians love BMWs, they own BMWs, and they know BMWs like the backs of their hands.
We stress quality over quantity – ensuring your BMW comes back to you fully repaired, and in better shape than when it left you.
4. Our Core Values.
We have a great time over here at Coast Motor Werk. We LOVE what we do, because we’re BMW owners and enthusiasts just like you…and because we are great at what we do.
- Integrity – we’ll always tell you (and show you) what repairs and services you need.
- Competence – our technicians are the best of the best.
- Honesty – we will never pressure you to have unnecessary repairs.
- Quality – we fix your car right the first time.
- Commitment – we stand behind our work.
- Value – we use fair retail prices and we are not persuaded by brand names, only quality.
- Convenience -we’ll get you in right away & service your car as quickly as possible
Or just stop by and say hello – we love talking car talk!