BMW Repair in Huntington Beach
Welcome to Coast Motor Werk – Your Premier Dealership Alternative for BMW Repair, Maintenance, and Service
Coast Motor Werk has been serving BMW owners in Huntington Beach since 2005. Our business has grown crazy fast because we offer so much more value – and way better customer service – than the dealerships.
A Note to all you Busy Soccer Moms:
Many of our customers come to us fed up with their experiences with the dealership. They are pleasantly surprised and hugely relieved to find that Coast Motor Werk is worlds apart from what they’ve put up with in the past.
Have you experienced any of these common annoyances?
- Long wait to get into the shop
- Long wait for your BMW to be serviced
- Long wait for a rental car
- Feeling pressured to have certain services or repairs done
- “Free Scheduled Maintenance” isn’t what it’s cracked up to be
- Paying out the wazoo for repairs – possibly ones you didn’t know about or weren’t explained to you
There’s an easier way. Coast Motor Werk is here to serve you. Less money, less time, no hassle.
Our Technicians Rock
The dealership’s technicians are paid on commission. That means they are often “looking out for number one” and might recommend services or repairs that aren’t needed in order to boost their pay. The technicians are in competition with one another, so they don’t work together to service your car to the best of their ability.
At CMW, our technicians are paid salary. They won’t pressure you to perform unnecessary repairs. In our customer interactions we pride ourselves on our integrity and honest dealings, and in our work we emphasize quality over quantity. Our technicians cooperate to ensure your BMW gets the attention it deserves.
We literally know every nut and bolt your BMW is made of. Because BMWs and MINIs are all we do, we are much more accurate with our diagnostics. We aren’t just technicians, we are owners and Bimmer enthusiasts just like you.
You’ll Love Your Experience
We are here to satisfy you and your BMW’s needs as quickly and painlessly as possible. Bring in your BMW and it will be thoroughly inspected and notes made – regardless of warranty status.
- The recommended repairs and their importance level – as well as estimated price and time frame – will be well explained and shown to you by a master mechanic.
- When it’s time to pick up your vehicle, it will be ready, and your old parts will be available for you to inspect or keep if you wish.
- Our location, low overhead, and efficiency are reasons why we don’t have to charge what the dealer does. Quite often our prices are half of what the dealer charges for the same service or repair.
- Most repairs are performed the same day.
- Your experience is important to us, so we are always open to suggestions for improvement!
At Coast Motor Werk we deliver what we promise and stand behind our work with an industry leading 3 Year or 36,000 Mile Warranty.