Garden Grove MINI Repair
Coast Motor Werk is Garden Grove’s Top Choice for MINI Cooper Repair, Service & Maintenance
Keeping your MINI in shape shouldn’t be a chore. But visiting the dealership for repairs can feel like going to the DMV – long waits, uninterested staff, fees you weren’t expecting.
Not at Coast Motor Werk.
All it takes is one visit to the Dealership Alternative and you’ll be hooked. Our friendly and helpful staff, clean waiting rooms, reasonable prices and exceptional customer service have a habit of turning one-time visitors into customers for life.
Make your appointment at the Coast Motor Werk location nearest you right now. →
How Do Clients Feel About Coast Motor Werk?
“This place is outstanding; I only wish I had found it sooner. My 2009 MINI Cooper S is off its warranty and needed major repairs. I initially took it to a local MINI dealership, and the problem was misdiagnosed, which the dealership later admitted after my following up with management.
“Fortunately, I brought it to Coast Motor Werk and had it fixed correctly.
“These guys, especially George, are very knowledgeable, friendly, trustworthy, and professional. Their pricing is way more reasonable than the dealership too. For anyone who has a MINI or BMW, I highly recommend this team.”
— Jack W., Huntington Beach, CA
We don’t like to brag, but we have 5 stars on Yelp. Click here for more customer reviews.
Coast Motor Werk – Garden Grove’s MINI Repair Resource
Coast Motor Werk is Orange County’s top independent MINI and BMW repair shop because our customers know what they are going to get:
- Honest estimates. Your repairs, as well as the costs and time required for them, will be thoroughly explained by our staff. We won’t start on any repairs until you agree to the service.
- Accurate diagnostics. Coast Motor Werk exclusively repairs BMWs and MINIs, and our mechanics are experts in these vehicles, which makes figuring out what your car’s needs that much easier.
- Reliable repairs. Barring an earthshaking catastrophe, your vehicle will be repaired and ready to go at the time we quoted you. We’ll keep your old parts to inspect or keep if you wish, so you can see what went wrong.
- Salaried staff. All of our employees, including our technicians, are on salary, not paid by commission. Our team does rush repairs or add services you don’t need – we always put quality above quantity.
- Master mechanics. Coast Motor Werk has the highest ratio of Level 1 Master Mechanics in Orange County.
- Reasonable rates. Our locations, low overhead, and efficient staff allow us to charge significantly less than the dealership does for repairs. Our prices are often 50% less than the dealer’s charge for the same task.
- Fast turnaround. Most repairs are performed the same day, and our free shuttle will give you a ride back home or to work if you’re based nearby.